The highest building of colony to be built in the city, now the role of structural engineer rather than today’s date of importance. Structure engineer will be able to design the layout of any colony and the construction of the high-rise building where as architect will only 11meters, that is, the 3-story tall buildings are designed and prepare a layout of large colony from 1 hectare.( These changes are taking place in the building of smart city which is being built in TT city at 361 sq. km.) the process for the change of the line news in the master plan for the development of smart city is in progress. after getting permission from the government , the highest building will be built in the entire area. Project oriented development (TOD) transferable development rights (TDR) is expected to accelerate the construction of every building in other areas of the city.
PREPRATON FOR APPLYING THE PROVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL BUILDING CODE
In the letter written by municipal development commissioner gulsahan vamra corporation commissioner, in the automatic building permit software ABPAS instructed to implement the provision according to the national building code 2016.
1. Structure engineers will be able to build and design any height and super vision. There is no limit on land for colony layout.
2. Engineer will be able to design and supervise a maximum of 5 floor height building on a plot pf 500square meters. Engineers cannot make layouts of large colony from 1 hectare.
3. Architects will be able to design a three story high building on the plots of 500 square meters and the super vision will not make the architect a layout of large colony from a hectare.
Necessary for safety
· National building code has given greater authority to the structural engineer from the beginning; new provisions are now being implemented on the instructions of the centre.
RAJESH CHORASIA, STRUCTURE ENGINEER
· The construction of smart city project is expected, in which the special provisions of the structure engineer were made from the new provisions, the benefit of the city.
DR.SHAILENDR BHAGRE, SENIOR STRUCTURE ENGINEER
· Giving authority to the structural engineer is also essential for the safety of the people.
VIKRAM SAVSENA, SENIOR STRUCTURE ENGINEER
- The Architecture Times, Indore